Therm Coil Model No: A-4053 Therm Coil Drawing No.: 352F-1254-009
- 4,000W @ 480V Three-Phase With 12" Immersion Length (C Dim.)
- High-Performance Incoloy Alloy Sheath Elements With Brass Screw Plug: For use in clean water, some marine environments including brackish water and seawater with moderate to low currents, and select mildly corrosive liquids (absolutely no hydroxides, cyanides, or oxidizing acids).
- Unregulated (No Thermostat): See model EA-4053 if you need adjustable thermostat temperature control, or contact us to discuss independent regulation needs and/or requirements.
- Includes Thermowell: 7" Immersion Length (B Dim.) and accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- NEMA 1 General Purpose Enclosure
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- Element Sheath Material: Incoloy 800
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Voltage: 480 VAC
- Electrical Phasing: 3 (Three-Phase)
- Wattage: 4,000 W (4 KW)
- Current: 4.82 Amps
- Immersion Length: 12" (C Dim.)
- Watt Density: 47 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Brass
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
- Thermowell Immersed Length: 7" (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: None
- Temperature Control Range: N/A
Note: Image(s) may not represent exact item, but one in the same series.